Welcome to the Fruit & Spice Park. We hope you will be entertained, educated and inspired by our unique collection of fruits, nuts, spices, vegetables and aromatics.
We recommend that you ride along on the narrated tram tour with one of our expert guides. There’s nothing like a little local knowledge to you give a deeper understanding. Tours depart at 11 am, 1:30 pm, and 3 pm, weather permitting.
When visiting the Fruit & Spice Park, there are simple rules of etiquette that guests should follow:
- Supervise children closely, especially near the tropical pool and fountains.
- Picnic tables are available in the Garden; but no grills or large coolers, please.
- Public restrooms are located near the main entrance.
- No roller blades, skates or skateboards are permitted in the Gardens.
- In the event of threatening weather, staff will direct you to shelter.
- Trash cans and recycle bins are located throughout the Garden. Please recycle when possible.
- Carving trees is not permitted because it causes harm to the trees, but they can be hugged.
Thank you for respecting our rules of garden etiquette.
You are welcome to indulge in some fallen fruit along the way if you know what the fruit is – not everything we have is edible! If you are not sure it is safe to eat, bring it with you to the Welcome Center or ask one of our helpful staff. Please don’t pick from the trees—the fruit may not be ripe – and besides that will leave some for everyone. Also, don’t be afraid to go off the path and explore.